200hr Yoga Alliance Tantra Yoga Teacher Training Course:
200hr Yoga Alliance® Tantra Yoga Teacher Training
Our 200 hour course is structured to give students a solid grounding from which to start their professional teaching career. It is also an excellent Yoga Intensive for experienced yogis looking to improve their āsana practice.
We focus on how to learn and teach each āsana from a traditional perspective.
We teach this course in the minimum time of four weeks but still we focus on quality, stress-free learning. Stress reduces the ability to stretch, and creates lacerations in the muscle strands, thereby reducing the quality of the muscles and the career of the yogi. Muscle cells also remember stress which can become hypertension.
Our courses are designed to optimize students' learning and have them leave refreshed, relaxed and well prepared for teaching professionally.
Books used during the Training:
- Anatomy of Yoga, H.D. Coulter
- Living Yoga, C. Turlington
- Yoga Sūtras, Patañjali
- Tao of Physics, F. Capra
- Turning Point, F. Capra
- Psychology of Meditation, R. Ornstein & C. Nirjano
- Born to Win, M. James & D. Jongeward
- Divine Initiation, Bhagavan Natha & Shri Ma Kristina
Daily Schedule: Honor and Cultivate yourself
- 7:00 a.m. Wake up, personal hygiene, and tea/light breakfast
- 8:00 a.m. Traditional Ayurvedic Walking Massage (exchange massage to prepare the body for āsanas)
- 9:00 a.m. Jala Netī Kriyā
- 9:15 a.m. Morning āsanas (a compact set of āsanas designed to integrate relaxation into life/Practicums mid-month)
- 10:30 a.m. Prāṇāyāma and/or Bandhas (to optimize your internal system)
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch and Interpersonal Communication (engage and grow in the community as you develop your abilities to honestly interact with others)
- 1:00 p.m. Rest and Study Time (culture personal growth, study/relax and rejuvenate your whole system)
- 3:00 p.m. Tri-dosha balancing āsana series
- 7:00 p.m. Shower, Dinner, Social Development (participate freely in developing skills to honestly interact in the group dynamic setting)
- 8:00 p.m Lecture, Satsang, Goddess worship/Puja, Sanskrit chanting/study
- 10:30 p.m. Personal hygiene and sleep
- *One-on-one appointments at your request.
- **All Mondays are free days.
Our Other Courses:
© Copyright 2009. All Rights Reserved. Bhagavan Shri Shanmukha Anantha Natha and Shri Ma Kristina Baird.
Last update: Date and EST Time in Florida, Miami, USA: 15th May 2021 04:42:23 PM